- Interior design is something I have always had interest in. As far as design styles go I like eclectic and airy styles that showcase the individuality of the home and its owners. For inspiration, I often gravitate towards Scandinavian design aesthetics; the feel is inviting, spacious and lived in.
- I’ve always admired a good shoe collection; especially those editors of online stye powerhouse, Who What Wear.
- With Spring just on the horizon I’m looking forward to updating my wardrobe with this season’s staples.
- The photos of this newly protected Great Bear Rainforest are breathtaking. Here’s to looking at you, National Geographic.
- What podcast have I been hooked on lately? THE BLACK TAPES PODCAST. In the mist of its second season, this supernatural docudrama is nothing short of eery and addicting.
- My favorite era of cinema is without a doubt the 1950s. Here’s a list of must-see movies, for anyone craving an outstanding classic.
- March 7th is National Cereal Day. I repeat; March 7th is National Cereal Day.
- It’s practically the weekend: meaning it’s meal prep time. Try this delicious Black Rice and Radicchio Salad with Radish and Avocado for a filling and vegan friendly weekday lunch.
- Because every morning should start with a delicious Chocolate Almond Butter Protein Smoothie.
What have you been loving this week?