- My coat obsession continues.
- The Super Bowl is this Sunday, for any last minute recipe ideas hop on over to Food network; they always have a great selection of classic and unique game day food.
- Ben & Jerry’s strikes again with a line of vegan non-dairy ice creams.
- Not only is homemade almond milk even more delectable than it’s store-bought counterpart, but it is super simple to make as well. Try Erin Ireland’s recipe!
- When it comes to daily coffee runs, try to think local.
- Great skin is something we are all after; follow this list of simple advice to better your skin on both the inside and out.
- Johnny Depp will be performing at the Grammys on February 15, enough said.
- I saw a handful of Joshua Jensen-Nagle’s art at a gallery in downtown Seattle, and they are all worth a peak.
- L.A. art mavin, Gray Malin, has the same subject matter at Nagle, with a very distinct California vibe.