– 1 1/4 cup Trader Joes Perline Pasta and Prosciutto
– 2 T flour
– 1/2 cup milk (varies)
– 5 pepperonis
– 2 cups spinach
– 2 tsp. butter
– 3 garlic cloves
– 1/4 cup onion
– cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top
– handful of chopped fresh green beans
– salt and pepper for flavor
1. Sauté garlic, onion and butter together for a couple of minutes. Chop pepperoni into small bits and sauté with onion and garlic. Add handful of fresh chopped green beans. Add 2 cups of spinach to sauté mix.
2. Bring water to a boil then add your Perline and Prosciutto Pasta (it’s basically a tortellini with cheese and prosciutto inside.
3. Take sautéed mix of heat and set inside in a small bowl.
4. In that same sauté pan add butter, milk, flour, salt and pepper and whisk until it becomes a roux.
5. Add the sautéed mix into the roux and continue to stir.
6. Then add tender pasta to roux and sautéed mix.
7. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.