Oh hello there!
Today I have discovered in my inbox sat a comment awaiting my approval. I opened up the email and saw that Rebecca from Sweet & Simple Life Blog had nominated me for a Liebster Award!! A Liebster Award is an award given from one blogger to another to promote new or up-and-coming blogs in the blogging world!
- List 11 facts about yourself
- Answer questions supplied by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers
Well here goes…
1. I am a full time student and will be graduating in December.
2. I am ambidextrous but usually classify myself as a full-fledged lefty.
3. Traveling stole my heart from an early age.
4. I like my coffee dark roasted and black.
5. I am absolutely terrified of mice.
6. Late night running through campus keeps me sane.
7. I originally hail from MN and yes I do have the accent, which has become more pronounced since going to school in WI.
8. I often subconsciously think and speak in a British accent.
9. If roaptripping an ice cream stop everyday is a necessity.
10. I wear wool socks on a daily basis.
11. I love movies. A lot.
Now onto Rebecca’s questions,
1. How would you describe your blog using 5 words or less? A melting pot of thoughts.
2. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for 3 months now.
3. What is your personal style? My personal style has evolved a lot over the past couple of years I used to only gravitate towards black and grey but now all I wear is color and a lot of it. I love creating unique outfits filled with color, pattern and originality.
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be, and why? I have always wanted to travel to Ireland because the landscapes look absolutely breathtaking.
5. Do you have a signature recipe, and if so, what is it? If not, what is the one recipe you want to try and make? I’d say pancakes because I make them a lot and in a variety of different ways.
6. What is your favorite season, and why? WINTER because I love snow way more than your average joe (or Minnesotan).
7. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. So classic. And polar bears.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up (or what do you want to be when you grow up)? When I grow up I want to work in the film industry or in the fashion industry as a stylist.
9. If you could go back in time, what time period would you choose to explore? The 1920s.
10. What one person (or people) have inspired you in life? My family inspires me on a daily basis.
11. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what is it? I am strangely flexible for being 5’11” with long limbs. And if that doesn’t count- I can pogo stick pretty well.
My questions to you:
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
3. Play sports or watch sports?
4. When you retire what will you do?
5. What is one animal you have always wanted to see up close?
6. Describe the perfect summer night.
7. What is one item you could never go a day without? Why?
8. If you could be any celebrity or famous person for one day, who would it be?
9. What movie best describes you?
10. What song is currently stuck in your head?
11. What is one pair of shoe you could never life without?
I am now proud to nominate…
Make sure to check these blogs out and share the love!